The Eastern Busway will connect Botany, Pakūranga, and neighbouring suburbs to the rail network in Panmure and its key features are described below.
- 12km of safe and separated walking and cycling routes
- 5km of busway between Pakūranga and Botany fully separated from other traffic
- 5 new bus stations with quality facilities
- A flyover above Reeves Road providing a direct connection between Pakūranga Road and the South Eastern Highway, and reducing vehicle congestion around Pakūranga town centre
Eastern Busway map between Pakūranga and Botany
2014 - Panmure Station complete
2021 - Panmure to Pakūranga busway complete
2023 - Pakūranga to Botany busway construction begins
How the design was developed
To receive Eastern Busway news you’ll need to sign-up for a free MyAT account where you can choose and manage any updates that interest you. Here’s how:
- Click the ‘sign-up for project news’ button, follow the prompts and log in
- Select ‘Communication preferences’ from the menu on the left
- Select ‘Eastern Busway’ and ‘save preferences’.